Sunday, November 18, 2012


Aloha Coconutters!

The reviews are in and we have this months winner….. Its Karen of Windermere, Florida!  Karen has written several reviews in the recent past and is very passionate about our Geranium line and flamingos. The most recent review made her a winner, but we thought we would share them all!

Here are Karenʻs reviews:

11/15/2012
Geranium Spice Body Cleanser
 5 Stars*****
Karen from Windermere, Florida



Hi - I am a very satisfied Coconut Clean user...I took a wonderful shower this morning after my sweaty bike ride and used your Geranium Spice body cleanser,,
AHHHHHHHHH.......so wonderful. The scent and suds were just fantastic. I rate this product 5 golden stars and I might even shower daily now....Just kidding.
Thank you sooooooo much. I might even bathe my flamingo with it!!!


10/19/2012
Geranium Aromatherapy Line
Rating *****
Karen from Windermere, Florida


 
Hi, I am writing and entering this contest in hopes of becoming a winner...I never win anything!!!!!! 
Anyhoo, Getting down to the facts....I LOVE your Geranium Spice scent. It always makes me feel great. I use the bar soap and the foam soap and the shower scrub and really love them all. Coconut Clean is a great company. Maybe one day I can come work for you....
Have a great day...
ALOHA and peace out!!!
my name is Karen and I give you 5 stars


09/18/2012
Geranium Rose Petal Bar Soap
5 Stars *****
Karen from Windermere, Florida


HI, I AM A HUGE FAN OF COCONUT CLEAN PRODUCTS. MY FAVORITE SCENT IS THE ROSE GERANIUM. I ENJOY USING YOUR FULL LINE OF GROOVY STUFF. FEELS GOOD AND SMELLS WONDERFUL. ALWAYS MAKES ME THINK OF COCONUTS, PALM TREES AND OF COURSE.....FLAMINGOS!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Karen, for your wonderfully entertaining reviews! Karen will receive her much deserved free geranium spice body cleanser and our new "Head to Toe" Geranium Spice to try out!  The Body Cleansers are 50% OFF on our website, so get em while you can because they are going quick!

We will not have a review contest in the month of December… We haven't received enough reviews to continue the contest on a monthly basis :-(  We will resume the contest in January 2013 if we receive at least 10 more reviews, so get those creative writing skills going! Here are the contest details again, so you can give it some though and be ready by then:

- Write us a review (or two, or three) on a product that youʻve tried and send it along to coconutcleanblog@gmail.com for consideration by November 15th.

- Write about one product per review.

- Include a rating (0-5 stars) as well as your email address (which, will of course remain private), your name, and where you are from.

- Please, enter as many times as you like, although only one review will be chosen per month for publication and giveaway on this blog.

A winner will be chosen on the 18th of every month. We keep past submissions on file to be reconsidered for each monthly giveaway.

Stay tuned for our next feature blog in early December… We have something exciting to announce!

That’s it in a Coconutshell!

The CC Crew

In the meantime, like, chat, and check us out on


Facebook
coconutclean.blogspot.com
coconutclean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment